Horrified Observers of Pedestrian Entertainment: Simpson Father Has Interchangable Daughters

 

 

2/03/2005

Simpson Father Has Interchangable Daughters

from livejournal

Jessica Simpson attended an interview for a major
film role last year with her father/manager, Joe. When it was over, and Jessica had left the room, Joe approached the casting director. "I don't think that went too well", he suggested, not even waiting to find out, "But I have my other daughter Ashlee in the car; can I bring her in?"

Yeah, so I'm a little confused as to where these livejournal people really get their information. However, in the spirit of journalistic brotherhood, I think we'll give them the benefit of the doubt. If you're interested in the original article, and how much I had to edit it for the recap above, well....there's more after the link.


link